• Dogar, M. N (2008) Modern Scientific techniques, their evidentiary values and Islamic Law of evidence, PLJ
• Dogar, M. N (2008) Women Rights in Islam. PLJ
• Tarar, I. A (2007) Industrial Dispute. A Comparative Study of Industrial Law in the United Kingdom and Pakistan, published in Key Law Reports. 27 :122.
• Tarar, I. A (2007) Settelement of Industrial dispute through conciliation. A study of current practices in Pakistan, published in Pakistan Law Journal, 475.
• Tarar, I. A (2007) Industrial Arbitration: Current Procedural and Administrative issues in Pakistan. published in PLJ . 457.
• Khan, N.U. (2007) Combating Against Antibiotics Resistance at national level in Pakistan Reason & Recommendations. (as co. author Ms. Shahida Hasnain & Kashif Nawaz) LRL 36 :165.
• Khan, N.U. (2008) Legal Frame Work of Procedural Aspects of International Trade Dispute Resolution under the WTO system: issues concerning Pakistan. LRL (165):365.
• Khan, N.U. (2008) International Commercial Arbitration and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards in Pakistan (As co author with Inaam ul Haq) 36 (165):472